Online Payments Terms & Conditions
This online payment system is provided by MERCHANT. The MERCHANT may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for MERCHANT is India.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
- All payments are subject to the following conditions: -
- The description of courses is specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programmed).
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The MERCHANT reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the MERCHANT account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MERCHANT account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MERCHANT is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the MERCHANT be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.